Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013


Ya Rabb I hope for your Mercy, Ya Rabb, while the whole world is asleep I knock on Your door, my heart so humble, my eyes thus weep Hands raised high…..head bowed so low….. before You I kneel I open my heart to you, I bewail my sorrows…..all what I feel O, Knower of my troubles, Knower of my woes and fears In great distress and grief I cry…..I let flow my tears O Dispeller of my anguish, O Reliever of my pain You are the One I turn to….. to You only, I complain With emotions so raging, and soul so aching, my heart cries I am hoping, Ya Rabbi, my prayers will pierce the highest skies Its indeed Your Infinite Bounty, Your Mercy that sustains all And indeed Your Forgiveness that restores those who fall Only to You I stretch forth my hands, begging you… I plea If you won’t turn to me, where else can this wretched soul fle

No comments:

Post a Comment